By using SpiderLoop a subsidiary of MMK Technologies LLC hereby referred to as SpiderLoop
marketing system and social network you the user / customer hereby referred to as
you or user / customer affirm your understanding and acceptance of the billing agreement outlined below. If you do not understand this billing agreement and / or you do not agree to it's terms, you may not use the SpiderLoop system, software, or web site, and must destroy and or remove any software supplied to you by or related
SpiderLoop will charge you a monthly usage fee of $1.00 for use of it's software system.This usage fee will be charged on a regular monthly cycle and is non-refundable.
SpiderLoop will also charge you a $1.00 fee per keyword set that you choose to use on your web site through the SpiderLoop software.
The $1.00 fee per keyword set is billed at the beginning of your billing cycle and directly correlates to the number of keyword sets that the user / customer was using on their web site through the SpiderLoop software up to twenty days prior to the current billing period.
You are required to keep a valid credit card or debit card on file with SpiderLoop so that SpiderLoop can directly debit payments for your keyword sets and service fee at all times.
If your credit or debit card expires, or is declined or otherwise is unavailable for SpiderLoop to use for payment your contract and all rights to use the SpiderLoop service are immediately discontinued and our service to you will be instantly terminated and interrupted.
If this happens your account will be put on hold for a maximum of ninety (90) days during which time you may be allowed to reactivate your account by supplying SpiderLoop with a valid credit card that SpiderLoop can use to debit any past balance and new or existing fees.
After ninety (90) days your account will be deleted and any data relating to your account will also be deleted from the SpiderLoop system, severs, and software. You will also be liable for any service or keyword set fees that were not paid at the time of cancellation.
SpiderLoop will not refund your $1.00 monthly usage fee at any time.
SpiderLoop may refund certain amounts related to your use of keyword sets in any current month as listed below in the sections titled Refunds available and Refunds not available.
- Cancellation - if you choose to cancel your SpiderLoop account and agree to immediately
remove the SpiderLoop software from your web site and/or server within 10 (ten) days after a current billing cycle you may be entitled to a partial refund of the current months billed amount. However SpiderLoop must be contacted by you before the cancellation is done, and within ten (10) days of the beginning of the current
- Catastrophic errors - if for any reason the SpiderLoop software fails to function as described in the SpiderLoop technology details and the user / customer is able to demonstrate that the catastrophic error is caused by a failure of the software or the SpiderLoop system to operate as described in the SpiderLoop technology details
that user / customer may be entitled to a partial or complete refund of the current billing cycles billed amount. but only relating to the faulting installation and only for the current billing cycle.
Refunds not available
- No refund will ever be available for a previous billing cycle. Any keyword sets used in a previous billing cycle are considered successful and delivered.
- No refund will ever be available for lack of results and or lack of traffic generated and or failure of SpiderLoop to produce expected or assumed results of any kind
and or a user / customers perception of the same.
- No refund will ever be available where SpiderLoop was forced to cancel or terminate an account because the user / customers credit or debit card was declined for payment, and user / customer will still be liable for any amount that was not able to be billed.
- No refund will ever be available where a user / customer has tampered with or modified the design, function, security, or installation of the SpiderLoop software in any way.